A recent study by Aon Hewitt exploring the mindset of today’s workforce reveals that companies are falling short of expectations when it comes to rewards and recognition. According to the study, today’s workforce has the following top 5 expectations of their organizations:
- Communicates completely and honestly
- Recognizes strong achievement and performance
- Encourages collaboration and teamwork
- Possesses strong management and leadership team
- Provides valuable work tools/resources, including technology
Of these top 5 items, employees identified RECOGNITION as having the most significant gap regarding the current state versus desired state.
Click here to learn more about Incentive Service’s approach to employee engagement and how we are helping organizations close the Recognition Gap, or feel free to contact us for a free consultation.